The rain has exited the Tennessee Valley and clear skies will continue to overspread the region through your Friday afternoon.
Northwest winds will continue to pick up for the Valley with some gusts to 35 mph and isolated 40 mph gusts for elevated and exposed areas. A Wind Advisory is in effect for the valley through 6:00 pm Friday.
Winds will drop off overnight and into Saturday and eventually turn to out of the south. This will allow for highs to rebound back to the upper 70s for the Valley Saturday. A weak system will approach the Valley by Saturday afternoon and into Sunday morning. This will bring a few hit or miss showers and even an isolated thunderstorm. Most areas will remain dry for both Saturday and Sunday.
High pressure continues to strengthen over the Tennessee Valley early next week. Widespread highs in the mid 80s are expected Monday through Wednesday. Isolated warmer spots will reach the upper 80s on Tuesday.
- Sunny but a windy Friday
- Sunny But Chilly For Friday
- Sunny again as temperatures improve Friday
- Sunny Tuesday, record heat possible by Friday
- Sunny and mild Wednesday, rain returns Friday
- Windy, cold, and gray
- Rainy At Times & Windy
- Warm & windy Thursday
- Sunny & Seasonable Weather For Thursday, Then Friday Showers
- Mostly sunny and warmer Wednesday, showers possible by Friday