Fog will quickly mix out through the late morning hours Monday. This will leave North Alabama with sunny skies into this afternoon. Compared to Sunday afternoon, today's highs will run about 5-10 degrees warmer which is low to mid 60s.
Clouds will increase overnight tonight and through tomorrow morning. Most if not all of North Alabama will remain dry through Tuesday afternoon. Rain chances quickly increase by the early evening hours Tuesday and through late night hours. If we see some thunderstorms the best chances will be late Tuesday and into the overnight hours Wednesday morning. Severe weather is not expected but periods of heavy rain will be possible.
By sunrise Wednesday morning most of the rain will be exiting east into Georgia. If heading north, south or west you can likely hit the roads just after sunrise. If you are heading east you may want to wait until closer to noon so that you don't catch back up with the rain Wednesday.
Expect dry conditions Wednesday afternoon and Thanksgiving. Rain chances pick back up Friday but much higher rain chances arrive by Saturday.
- Sunny and warmer Monday, rain returns Tuesday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, storms return Thursday
- Sunny and even warmer Monday
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Mostly sunny and slightly warmer Tuesday
- Warmer Saturday, rain chances return Sunday
- Sunny Monday, severe threat returns Thursday
- Sunny and mild Wednesday, rain returns Friday
- Cloudy and warmer Tuesday