Temperatures start out near 30 degrees, but more sunshine will allow temperatures to warm into the upper 50s. For Sunday, even more good news. Lows aren't quite as cold and we'll have a high in the lower 60s.
While Monday starts out with just some cloud cover, rain returns later in the evening. Expect widespread showers overnight heading into Tuesday, then scattered showers off and on through the rest of next week. A few thunderstorms are possible too, but there's no outlined risk of severe weather. In regard to flooding, we should see less than an inch and a half of rain in a 5 day time span, which will help limit flooding problems.
- Sunny and mild this weekend
- Sunny and mild all weekend
- Sunny and mild Thursday
- Mild and mostly sunny Tuesday
- Sunny & mild for St. Patrick's Day
- Sunny and mild Wednesday, rain returns Friday
- Mostly sunny and mild Christmas Eve
- Rain this weekend, very mild Christmas week
- Sunny and crisp now, tracking weekend changes
- Gloomy and mild