Monday morning will still be cool enough for a jacket. We'll be warming quickly and afternoon highs make it to the lower 80s after starting near 50 degrees. Through Wednesday, each day is a bit warmer than the last. However, showers will be possible again Thursday morning. The afternoon brings a chance for thunderstorms too. Showers linger into Friday morning and temperatures both days top out in the mid 70s.
Just in time for the weekend, the clouds and showers exit the Valley and the sunshine makes a return. Highs on Saturday reach the upper 70s and on Sunday, we'll hit the lower 80s.
- Sunny and even warmer Monday
- Sunny and warmer Monday, rain returns Tuesday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Sunny and warmer Tuesday, storms return Thursday
- Sunny and warmer Wednesday but still chilly
- Mostly sunny and slightly warmer Tuesday
- Sunny and a bit warmer Wednesday
- Sunny and warmer Wednesday, severe storms Saturday
- Mostly sunny and warmer Wednesday, showers possible by Friday
- Gradual clearing Saturday, sunny and warmer Easter Sunday