With plenty of sunshine, highs hit the lower 90. We stay dry today, but scattered showers and storms are back for Friday. We should be dry and sunny again by the weekend.
The pattern changes by the start of next week. After a mostly sunny and seasonable weekend, rain becomes more widespread Monday and hangs around through at least mid-week. A cold front is on its way, so along with the rain and storms, temperatures will drop into the middle 80s after Monday.
- Sunny & warm, a little hazy
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- A mainly sunny & warm Sunday
- Sunny and warm Easter Sunday
- Sunny and warm start to the workweek
- Warm and sunny start to the workweek
- Warm and sunny Wednesday, active pattern begins Friday
- Sunny and warm Tuesday, severe storms return Thursday
- A Sunny Saturday Ahead!
- Sunny and cold