Weather over the next 24 hours will be quiet across the Tennessee Valley. Our only shot at rain for Wednesday night or Thursday is from a stray pop-up shower. The odds of that happening are miniscule.
Wednesday evening will be mostly clear. Temperatures will drop from 80s to 70s by 9 PM. The rest of the night will be clear. The low by morning will be near 68 degrees. Thursday will be mainly sunny and seasonably warm. The morning will be comfortably cool with temperatures climbing from 60s to 70s by 8 AM. The high temperature in the afternoon will be near 91 degrees.
Our next weather maker is a cold front stretching from Wisconsin through Iowa to Kansas on Wednesday afternoon and evening. A cold front is the leading edge of cooler air on the move. That cooler air is moving slowly southeastward. Cold fronts are often a trigger for showers and thunderstorms. When this cold front tracks through the Tennessee Valley on Friday, it will bring some showers with it. Some of the showers may be briefly heavy, but severe thunderstorms are unlikely. A dry and unseasonably cool weekend will follow. Highs on both Saturday and Sunday will be in the mid-to-upper 80s. Morning lows will be in the mid-to-upper 60s.
Showers will increase on Monday and Tuesday of next week. While this is mostly showers to start, thunderstorms may make things a little more boomy by Wednesday.
- Sunny & Seasonable Weather For Thursday, Then Friday Showers
- Sunny and mild Thursday
- Sunny and seasonable today
- Mild Thursday, showers arrive Friday morning
- Showers and thunderstorms Thursday
- Mostly sunny and warmer Wednesday, showers possible by Friday
- Cooler, sunny and breezy Thursday
- Seasonably sunny & hot for now
- Summer Showers For Friday
- Showers arrive Friday morning