Sunday morning will kick off with the chance for early morning fog, mainly closer to bodies of water, but any fog we get will move out by late in the morning. Drier air will allow for temperatures to climb back into the 90's by the afternoon making it feel much more like the summer time. It'll be our last mostly dry day as the possibility for afternoon showers, and even downpours, last throughout the work week.
Drier air will allow for temperatures to climb back into the 90's by the afternoon making it feel much more like the summer time.
Posted: Aug 7, 2021 4:52 PM
Updated: Aug 7, 2021 10:25 PM
- Summer heat back to end the weekend!
- Stubborn summer-like heat
- Heating up as summer approaches
- Summer-like heat starts soon
- Comfortable weather transitions to summer heat by this weekend
- Cloudy now with summer-like heat this weekend
- Summer heat is back, rain returns Father's Day
- A summer-like weekend forecast
- Health effects of summer heat and humidity
- Summer Heat & Spotty Showers For Saturday
Scroll for more content...