A new study suggests that drinking different types of alcohol can trigger specific emotions.
For instance, research revealed that people drinking spirits, like gin or vodka, reported being more aggressive than beer and wine drinkers.
The study also noted that red wine drinkers felt more relaxed and tired. The study, published this week in the online journal "BMJ Open" surveyed 30,000 people between the ages of 18 and 34.
Researchers say while study more is needed, the report could provide insight into peoples' drinking habits.
- Study different alcohol types trigger specific emotions
- Decatur ambulance service not making response time code specifications
- Local family raises awareness for Type 1 Diabetes
- Albertville police: Woman stabs man from former ‘dating type’ relationship
- People are now texting nearly as fast as they type
- Even one alcoholic drink a day can raise risk of stroke, study says
- Mother of woman in jail believes her daughter pulled the trigger in self-defense
- Huntsville police trying to figure out who pulled the trigger in Wednesday shootings
- Emotional support peacock denied entry on United flight
- US approves first new type of flu drug in 2 decades