Tuesday and (for the most part) Wednesday will be the last "nice" days that we have for quite some time. Not only does the rain return Thursday, the threat for rain and storms continues through at least the weekend. Strong to severe storms are possible Thursday, with gusty wind as the main threat at this point. In total, 2 to 4 inches of rain will be possible over the next 7 days, so we may need to monitor a flooding threat as well, especially later in the forecast period.
In the meantime, enjoy the warmth and sun on Tuesday. Temperatures will top out in the upper 80s and aside from some patchy morning fog, the day will be mostly sunny. Even Wednesday will be decent with only an isolated shower or storm possible during the afternoon.
- Strong to severe storms possible Thursday
- Strong to severe storms before sunrise Thursday
- Showers Monday, strong to severe thunderstorms Thursday
- Strong to severe thunderstorms possible Thursday
- Another round of strong to severe storms
- Strong to severe storms expected Saturday
- Strong to severe storms possible today
- Strong to severe storms possible Saturday evening
- Quiet Wednesday, strong storms possible Thursday
- Strong winds left damage after Thursday's storms