Monday will bring similar conditions to what we saw this past weekend. Afternoon highs will top out in the low 90s with most areas staying dry. There is a chance for a few hit or miss thunderstorms Monday afternoon with best chances closer to Sand Mountain.
Better chances for scattered thunderstorms will arrive Tuesday due to a weakening cold front out of the northwest. It is possible that showers and thunderstorms will begin as early as Tuesday morning and activity will continue through Tuesday night. Severe storms are not expected but stronger storms will still produce gusty winds and heavy rain.
Rain chances will drop-off Wednesday and into Thursday with highs warming back to the low 90s.
- Stray storm Monday, better rain chances Tuesday
- Stray shower Monday, scattered storms Tuesday
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Hot Tuesday, stray thunderstorm possible
- A stray afternoon shower or thunderstorm Tuesday
- Hot and humid Tuesday, stray thunderstorm possible
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- Hot Saturday, stray afternoon thunderstorm
- Increasing clouds Monday, a stray shower late tonight
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday