A few showers and storms on Father's Day transition into a fairly muggy and stormy work week. Not all locations will see rain every day, but in general, the forecast stays stormy. In regard to totals, we'll see one to two inches of rain throughout the next 7 days. Remember, these amounts can vary, especially within thunderstorms.
In regard to temperatures, we'll be on a fairly even keel. Highs reach mainly the mid 80s and lows drop to near 70. It's seasonable for this time of year, but it's going to feel hotter with the higher humidity.
- Storms off and on this week
- Storms To Start The Week And Also For The 4th
- A Seasonable Week Ahead Along With Low Chances For Storms
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Rounds of rain & storms
- Storms taper soon
- Week 7: Game of the Week Preview
- Week 9: Game of the Week Preview
- Cooler Air Remains But Storm Chances Continue For Start Of Week
- Tropical Storm Michael brings small impact, big influence on our weather this week