Any lingering storms will diminish after sunset. Aside from a stray shower through midnight, the remainder of the night will be mostly cloudy and cool.
The showers and storms from earlier today are accompanying a cold front. You'll likely notice the difference Tuesday as temperatures start in the mid 40s and climb to near 60 by the afternoon. Highs rebound a bit for Wednesday and Thursday, but overnight lows will still be a bit below average. By the end of the work week, our next cold front will be on the way. This next system will unfortunately make for a damp weekend with showers and storms ending by Monday.
- Storms fade and sun returns for a Vice Presidential visit
- UPDATE: Damaging Storm Risk Is Fading
- Rain fading toward a drier Friday
- Huntsville prepares for Vice President Mike Pence's visit
- Huntsville police say vice president's visit could cause traffic delays
- Vice President Mike Pence's Huntsville visit lights up social media
- Cloudy & Cold Monday; Sun Returns Tuesday
- Tuesday Evening Showers Fade, Wednesday Will Be Drier
- "Space Kid" shares special moment with Vice President Pence during Huntsville visit
- Marshall Space Flight Director: New push for the moon after Vice President Mike Pence's visit