We're dry starting out this morning, but scattered storms develop again this afternoon. Expect an otherwise partly cloudy sky with hot temperatures - highs reach the lower 90s today. Our chance of rain is 40%, increasing to 60% for Friday as a cold front approaches.
Friday's cold front won't bring chilly temperatures, but it will help knock our highs down to the mid 80s temporarily...that's actually a bit below average for this time of year.
Storms remain scattered Saturday, then we'll gradually dry out toward the beginning of next week. By Tuesday and Wednesday, only a stray storm with a mostly sunny sky is expected.
- Storms become widespread as the weekend nears
- Weekend storm system still on track to bring widespread rain
- Storms Not Widespread, But They're Still Here
- More Widespread Rain & Thunder Friday
- Rain Grows More Widespread Thursday
- Widespread rain likely this weekend, snow possible for a lucky few
- Widespread rain falls through Saturday, a strong storm could mix in
- Body found near Hartselle City storm drain
- A few storms to close the weekend
- Weekend storm creates potential for falling trees