Showers and storms will linger across the Valley for the rest of this evening. Most storms will be done by midnight but a few could linger through the rest of tonight. Biggest impacts will be lightning, heavy rain and gusty winds.
More storms are on the way for Monday and Tuesday. Storms will be more prevelent in the afternoons and early evenings.
Relief will finally come our way as we go into Wednesday. A cold front won't make us that much cooler than what we are now but the biggest impact will be the reduction in humidity. It won't feel oppressive at all and will feel really good especially in the mornings when we see lows in the 60s for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings.
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday
- Severe threat lessens, though storm chances continue
- Stray storm Monday, better rain chances Tuesday
- Dangerous heat continues, storms Tuesday evening
- Monday Evening Storms, Then Drier Tuesday
- Strong storms Tuesday evening
- An isolated storm chance Sunday
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- Heat, scattered storms continue Sunday