Tree removal crews will be at a home on Fountain Street in Sheffield on Tuesday to help clean up a tree brought down during storms which moved over the Tennessee Valley on Monday. Viewer Lee Cosby shared photos with WAAY-31 which show a large tree on top of a red Chevrolet truck. The same tree scraped the side of the Fountain Street home. Fortunately nobody was hurt.
- Storm damage reported in Sheffield
- Home damaged in Sheffield after trees fall on roof
- Sheffield delays smoking ban vote
- Sheffield home destroyed in fire
- Photos: Storm damage reported in Cullman County
- Storm damage reported across North Alabama
- Severe threat ends, numerous storm damage reports
- Storm damage, flooding reported across North Alabama
- Storm damage reported in Franklin County, Tennessee
- Photos: Storm damage reported in North Alabama
Scroll for more content...