A cold front is currently tracking toward the Tennessee Valley. It won't lower temperatures much, but it will drop the humidity to a more comfortable level. Until then, expect another hot and humid day with scattered storms. The chance of rain is 45% and highs hit 90, feeling like lower triple digits.
You'll notice the difference in humidity tomorrow morning. Temperatures drop to 70 tonight and then into the upper 60s Wednesday night. Afternoon highs will still be in the lower 90s, but the lower humidity means it won't feel like it's 105. It will be dry Wednesday and Thursday, but scattered storms return Friday.
- Still muggy today, relief on the way
- Muggy & warm with showers
- Muggy and stormy Saturday
- Muggy with a few showers
- Muggy Monday, periods of rain and storms
- Staying Hot And Muggy For Labor Day
- Muggy with a few storms Wednesday
- Hurricane Michael Relief Telethon
- Becoming muggy and stormy heading into the weekend
- Local Farmers react to tariff relief plan