According to a Facebook post by the Colbert County Tourism and Convention Bureau, Steven Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith, stopped by Ivy Green in Tuscumbia on Thursday.
According to the post, Tyler is in the Shoals this week recording and decided to stop by the historic home of Helen Keller.
- Steven Tyler spotted at Ivy Green in Tuscumbia
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Bales of marijuana found in Tuscumbia warehouse
- Video shows moments after Tuscumbia bus crash
- Fifth man charged in 2016 Tuscumbia murder
- Tuscumbia man charged with sodomizing child
- Tuscumbia man killed in Muscle Shoals wreck
- String of Car Burglaries in Tuscumbia
- Tuscumbia police still searching for escaped inmate
- Tuscumbia approves bond for road resurfacing