We will stay mainly dry through Wednesday. A couple of stray showers can form Tuesday and Wednesday, then rain will increase on Thursday and Friday all across the Tennessee Valley.
Monday evening stays dry and mostly clear. Temperatures will drop through the 80s and into the 70s through 9 PM, then into the upper 60s by morning.
Tuesday will start sunny, but increasing clouds will dim our sunshine after noon. After starting with upper 60s, we will warm into the low-to-mid 90s.
Wednesday will be similar to Tuesday. Thursday starts dry, but rain will increase after 2 PM. More widespread rain will become likely on Friday.
- Staying Mostly Dry Tuesday, Rain Returns Later This Week
- Wednesday stays dry, then rain arrives Thursday
- The Week Starts Dry But Won't Stay That Way
- Dry Through Wednesday, Then Rain Increases
- Temperatures rise and rain returns
- Milder temperatures and returning rain
- Despite Sprinkles Possible Monday, Staying Dry Through Thanksgiving
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Rain Returns To The Valley Starting Wednesday
- Rain Returns To The Valley This Afternoon