Conditions will continue to be pleasant through this evening across the Valley. Temperatures tonight will drop into the lower 40s.
Sunday will still be mild with highs in the mid 60s under generally sunny skies.
We are tracking "some" rain on Monday during the afternoon and evening. Chances for rain are only at 10% and the vast majority of the Valley will remain dry.
The weather leading up to Thanksgiving will be fairly sunny and mild with highs in the mid 50s. Thanksgiving itself will be sunny with highs in the low 60s.
Black Friday will be mostly sunny, breezy and highs near 60. Enjoy that early shopping!
- Despite Sprinkles Possible Monday, Staying Dry Through Thanksgiving
- Sprinkles today, severe weather possible Monday
- Cloudy but mostly dry Monday
- Wednesday stays dry, then rain arrives Thursday
- Showers possible Wednesday but many stay dry
- Plenty of sunshine today, a few sprinkles Sunday
- Dry But Feeling Close To 100 Monday
- Lingering storms Monday, drying out Tuesday
- Thanksgiving travel will be dry across the Valley
- The Week Starts Dry But Won't Stay That Way