UPDATE: (5:30 p.m.) Madison County Coroner Tyler Berryhill says the victims who died at the scene of the wreck at Highway 72 and Dug Hill Road were identified as a husband and wife from Grant, John and Julie Bolton.
Troopers say the couple was killed when the 2010 Lincoln MKZ they were in collided with a 2008 Chevrolet Express Van at 10:55 a.m. on Friday. The driver of the Chevrolet Van was injured and taken to a local hospital, Troopers report.
Alabama State Troopers, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office and more law enforcement agencies are responding to a deadly crash on Dug Hill Road and U.S. 72 in Brownsboro.
Troopers report two people are dead and one person is injured.
They say one vehicle was westbound on 72 and the other vehicle pulled out in front of it, causing them to T-bone.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Madison County Coroner: Victims of fatal Brownsboro crash were husband and wife
- Water restored in Brownsboro after water main repairs
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- Husband, Wife arrested on sex abuse charges
- A fatal motorcycle crash kills a man in Madison County
- Victim identified in Madison County deadly shooting
- Husband charged with wife's murder arrested in Alabama
- Moore's wife defends husband, says he will fight
- Victims identified in fatal Limestone County shooting
- Troopers: Victim in fatal Madison County wreck was a well-known resident