The 40th annual Spirit of Christmas Past Homes and Luminary Tour in Huntsville has been rescheduled due to inclement weather from Saturday, December 8 to Saturday, December 15 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The event will feature lit streets, music and tours of First Methodist Church and four private homes.
For more information, click HERE.
- Spirit of Christmas Past Homes and Luminary Tour rescheduled due to inclement weather
- The Spirit of Christmas Past Homes and Luminary Tour
- HydroFest Qualifying Rescheduled Due to Weather
- Ice Skating in the Park with Santa rescheduled due to weather
- 2018 Madison Christmas Parade cancelled due to weather
- School closings due to weather
- Spirited Art will hold piano painting event
- Christmas tree farmers experience shortage due to 2008 recession
- School delays due to cold weather
- School closings and delays due to weather