The City of Huntsville Traffic Engineering Division plans to change speed limit signs on Technology Drive from Sparkman Drive and Wynn Drive from 45 mph to 40 mph.
The city is encouraging drivers to be cautious and obey the rules of the road at this location.
If you have any questions about the speed limit reduction, you can call the city's traffic engineering department at 256-427-6850.
- Speed limit set to change on Technology Drive
- Newman Technology celebrates 5 years, debuts new technology
- Madison Co. Sheriff's office receives lifesaving technology
- Police: OnStar technology helps nab a suspect
- Teachers to learn new technology at conference
- Woodville school receives $25,000 technology grant
- Huntsville city leaders approve 5G technology agreement
- Snead State gets grant for industrial technology training
- Lauderdale County Commission approves new technology for sheriff's deputies