Auburn senior linebacker and Captain Deshaun Davis got a surprise invite to the Reese's Senior Bowl Thursday in Auburn.
Reese's Senior Bowl Executive Director Jim Nagy made the phone call to Gus Malzahn and invited Davis in front of his teammates.
The Vigor alum gladly accepted! He'll play in the game January 26 in Mobile.
- Special Reese's Senior Bowl invitation
- 2019 Reese's Senior Bowl
- Senior Bowl says Phil Savage leaving as executive director
- Nagy takes over Senior Bowl, Croom hired as VP
- Della Reese, of TV's "Touched by an Angel," has died at 86
- Huntsville seniors attend annual Senior Fishing Rodeo
- Arab Senior Center reopens
- 4th Annual N2Hoops Thanksgiving Basketball Invitational
- Neighbors in Huntsville invited to backpack giveaway