The Space and Missile Defense Symposium kicked off in Huntsville Tuesday.
The three-day event is going on at the Von Braun Center.
The symposium is considered the leading educational, professional development and network event for the Space and Missile Defense community. This year's theme is sharpening the military's competitive edge in the industry.
There are leaders and professionals from the United States and our allies around the world in Huntsville for it.
The exhibit floor is open throughout the day, and there are a wide variety of panels and speakers going out throughout the event.
Wednesday the exhibit floor will open at 9 a.m. The exhibit floor is open to the public, you only need a photo ID to get in.
- Space Missile Defense Symposium underway in Huntsville
- Space and Missile Defense Symposium being held in Huntsville
- Trump calls for expanded missile defense program
- Missile Defense Agency holds small business conference
- Preparations are Underway for the Global Force Symposium in Hsv
- Math Summit underway in Huntsville
- Mosquito fogging underway in Huntsville
- U.S. Army Global Force Symposium & Exposition Impact
- Boeing completes Huntsville missile seeker expansion; adds 70 new jobs