The first international film festival is head to the Rocket City.
Southern Fried Film Festival will start June 7th at the Space and Rocket Center and will continue until June 10th.
The festival was created by two Huntsville natives who have spent their careers in the film, TV and theatre industry.
Opening night the doors will open at 6:00 p.m. with the first show beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Each film will be followed by a panel discussion from industry leaders and local top affiliated.
The festival is sponsored by 21st Century Fox, Downtown Huntsville and the U.S. Space and Rocket Center.
- Space And Rocket Center hosting film festival
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center launches rocket preservation project
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center repainting rusting rocket
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center to hold job fair
- Space & Rocket Center to hold Thursday job fair
- Space and Rocket Center CEO to speak to UNA students
- Marriott hotel near Space and Rocket Center evacuated for fire
- Apollo 11 exhibit coming to U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Christmas turkey, fruitcake rocketing toward space station
- Space and Rocket Center, American Girl partner for Space Camp doll