Huntsville police say a highly-traveled south Huntsville intersection will remain closed Tuesday night following a wreck.
Police say Whitesburg Drive from Lily Flagg Road to Blanda Drive will remain closed until midnight Wednesday following a Tuesday wreck.
Police initially closed all lanes before 1 p.m. Tuesday, and utility crews are expected to remain on scene for hours.
Police did not say if there were any injuries as a result of the wreck.
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Huntsville police identify pedestrian killed in Whitesburg Drive wreck
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Update: All lanes of Whitesburg Bridge now open following wreck
- 5 Whitesburg Christian Academy grads involved in weekend wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes portion of South Green Mountain Road
- Traffic alert: Portion of Brownsboro Road closed for wreck
- House fire on Whitesburg Drive forces lane closure