Huntsville police say a highly-traveled south Huntsville intersection will remain closed Tuesday night following a wreck.
Police say Whitesburg Drive from Lily Flagg Road to Blanda Drive will remain closed until midnight Wednesday following a Tuesday wreck.
Police initially closed all lanes before 1 p.m. Tuesday, and utility crews are expected to remain on scene for hours.
Police did not say if there were any injuries as a result of the wreck.
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Wreck blocks portion of Memorial Parkway at Hobbs Road
- Neighbors say new church on Whitesburg Drive may create traffic headache
- One dead after wreck on University Drive in Huntsville
- Hobbs Island Road at Russell Drive closed after wreck
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Huntsville police officer recovering in hospital after wreck
- Huntsville police officer involved in wreck on Monte Sano
- Huntsville police officer hospitalized after wreck has died
- Downtown Huntsville wreck knocks over pole