Highs will be close to average - near 90 degrees. An isolated shower or storm can't be ruled out, but most locations stay dry under a partly cloudy sky. The chance of rain is 20%. Saturday holds more of the same - isolated storms with seasonable temperatures.
The pattern shifts a bit Sunday as storm coverage begins to increase. By Wednesday, widespread storms are back in the forecast as a cold front approaches. Aside from bringing a round of rain, we'll see highs knocked down to the mid and upper 80s from the lower 90s of the weekend.
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- Mainly dry and hot with a stray storm
- Morgan County commissioners approved to take in Lawrence County stray animals
- Summer Showers For Friday
- Muggy & warm with showers
- Some rain early this week then days of sunshine
- Showers & T'Storms Still Possible Saturday
- Showers Easing Through This Week
- Muggy with a few showers
- Warming Weekend With Spotty Showers