Highs will be close to average - near 90 degrees. An isolated shower or storm can't be ruled out, but most locations stay dry under a partly cloudy sky. The chance of rain is 20%. Saturday holds more of the same - isolated storms with seasonable temperatures.
The pattern shifts a bit Sunday as storm coverage begins to increase. By Wednesday, widespread storms are back in the forecast as a cold front approaches. Aside from bringing a round of rain, we'll see highs knocked down to the mid and upper 80s from the lower 90s of the weekend.
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- A stray afternoon shower or thunderstorm Tuesday
- Stray shower Monday, scattered storms Tuesday
- Increasing clouds Monday, a stray shower late tonight
- Stray shower Sunday, most stay sunny and warm
- Hot Saturday, stray afternoon thunderstorm
- Hot Tuesday, stray thunderstorm possible
- Few overnight showers, afternoon sunshine Sunday
- Periods of sunshine Thursday, spotty showers Friday
- Hot and humid Tuesday, stray thunderstorm possible