High pressure will be our big weather maker over the next 7-10 days.
We are at a position where high pressure is to our east. That will allow some moisture to move into the Valley and create a few showers and storms. That will be mainly Monday through Tuesday. Once we hit Wednesday, high pressure moves directly overhead. This will create a set-up of plenty of sunshine and dry conditions.
It will still feel warmer than normal for the first few days of October.
- Some rain early this week then days of sunshine
- Sunshine today; Rain & Snow Possible Midweek
- Thanksgiving sunshine will be followed by Black Friday Rain
- Increasing Rain Chance This Week
- Rain returns later this week
- Snow growing more likely early next week
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- Much quieter with some sunshine
- Rain Chances Increase Monday Afternoon; Storms Early Tuesday Morning
- North Alabama schools closing early Wednesday due to rain, flooding