Labor Day Weekend Forecast
The chance for rain will stay rather low through the next seven days. Saturday will be mostly cloudy. The sky may look rainy at times, and a stray shower is possible. For the most part, however, dry weather will prevail. Saturday morning starts with muggy 70s, and we will warm toward 90 degrees in the afternoon. More breaks in the clouds are likely Sunday, so the day will be brighter overall. There is also a slightly higher chance that you will get rain. That rain will come in the form of spotty showers that are a bit more numerous as compared to Saturday. Monday rounds out our Labor Day Weekend, and weather will not change much. Expect a partly cloudy day with a small chance for a stray shower. The morning will start with 70s. The afternoon will warm into the lower 90s.
Few Changes Looking Ahead
Change is not a big feature throughout the remainder of next week. Tuesday through Friday will be partly to mostly cloudy with only a small chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms. Afternoon high temperatures will be in the lower 90s. Morning lows will be in the lower 70s.
- Small Chance For Rain For Labor Day Weekend
- Gas prices increased this Labor Day weekend
- A spectacular start to Labor Day Weekend
- Great weather heading into Labor Day Weekend
- Law enforcement add extra patrols ahead of Labor Day weekend
- Alabama gas tax law goes into effect Labor Day weekend
- Alabama Marine Patrol stresses water safety for Labor Day weekend
- Teenager charged in Huntsville Labor Day weekend murder
- Huntsville police make 2nd arrest in Labor Day weekend murder
- Hot and sunny this weekend, rain chances return next week