Traffic was moving slowly on Memorial Parkway after a wreck Tuesday morning knocked over a utility pole.
The wreck happened just before 7 a.m. in the southbound lanes of the parkway, just south of Bob Wallace Avenue.
The right hand lane of Memorial Parkway was closed while crews worked on the scene.
There was no official word on any injuries in the wreck or what may have caused it.
- Slow traffic on Parkway after wreck damages light pole
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- Traffic alert: Wreck causing delays on Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police: Wreck on South Memorial Parkway causes traffic delays
- Traffic alert: University Drive at Memorial Parkway reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Morning wreck slows down traffic in Hampton Cove
- Traffic Alert: Wrecks on Memorial Parkway in Huntsville cause afternoon traffic delays
- Downtown Huntsville wreck knocks over pole
- Video: Wreck blocks lanes on Memorial Parkway