Impacts from Tuesday's unseasonably strong cold front continues for the Tennessee Valley today. Once again Thursday morning like Wednesday lows dropped to the upper 50s for the parts of the Valley which is 10-15 degrees below normal. Thursday afternoon will be slightly warmer than Wednesday but highs are still a few degrees below normal. The unusually low humidity will continue Thursday but levels will begin to slowly increase Friday through early next week.
Most data keeps the Valley dry through Sunday if not Monday though we can't completely rule out a shower or storm both days. Better rain chances will arrive by Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Slightly warmer Thursday but low humidity continues
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, weak system Thursday morning
- Slightly warmer Thursday, thunderstorms possible by Saturday
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, rain returns Thursday
- Sunny skies and low humidity Thursday
- Not as humid and slightly cooler
- Slightly warmer Sunday, a few thunderstorms possible
- Mostly sunny and slightly warmer Tuesday
- Hot, humid and afternoon storms continues Thursday
- Hot Wednesday, slightly cooler by Thursday