Sunday afternoon will run a few degrees warmer than Saturday with many areas back up to the low 90s. Expect a few pop-up showers and thunderstorms by the afternoon and evening but most areas will remain dry Sunday.
We won't see much in the way of measurable rain through Tuesday, but a few locations will luck out with a brief shower or downpour. By far the best rain chances return Thursday and into next weekend. Projected totals will be closer to an inch for the Valley with isolated areas closer to 2 inches through next Saturday.
- Slightly warmer Sunday, a few thunderstorms possible
- Slightly warmer Thursday, thunderstorms possible by Saturday
- Slightly cooler Thursday, Isolated thunderstorms possible
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, weak system Thursday morning
- Isolated severe thunderstorms possible Sunday
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms Sunday
- Alabama unemployment rates rise slightly
- Thunderstorms exit overnight, clearing out Sunday
- Warmer Saturday, rain chances return Sunday
- Not as humid and slightly cooler