With the weather being a concern, the Huntsville Museum of Art's New Year's Eve celebration at Skating in the Park has been rescheduled.
There were supposed to be two different simulated ball drops at the event in downtown Huntsville, one dropping earlier for younger children and families. Huntsville Museum of Art officials say the event has been moved to Friday, January 4th because of the projected inclement weather.
The Lil' Ball Drop will now be at 7 PM and the Glow Party, featuring a D.J. and prizes for the best glowing outfits, will follow from 7:30 to 10:30 PM. Prices for admission are $15 for ages 10 and up and $10 for ages 9 and under.
- Weather postpones Huntsville New Year's Eve celebration
- Downtown Huntsville New Years Eve party prepares for cold weather
- Huntsville Police swarm apartment complex after New Year's Eve shooting
- Huntsville Police charge suspect after New Year's Eve nightclub shooting
- Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve Special
- Accused Huntsville police officer's lawyer files motion to postpone hearing
- Huntsville City School board postpones Pre-K tuition vote
- Downtown New Year's Eve party doubles as canned food drive
- Tennessee Valley braces for freezing New Year's Eve
- Man sent to hospital after New Year's Eve Shooting