A single-vehicle wreck shut down a lane of Wall Triana early Tuesday morning.
Officials with the Monrovia Fire Department said the vehicle was traveling northbound when the driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed into the ditch.
Fire fighters with the Monrovia Fire Department along with HEMSI responded to the crash around 1:30 a.m.
The man driving the car was the only person in the vehicle and officials said he didn't sustain any injuries.
Emergency crews had the road blocked for about 45 minutes while they cleared the scene.
Alabama State Troopers are investigating the cause of the crash.
- Single vehicle wreck investigated by state troopers
- Wreck in Ardmore involving a State Trooper
- Utah trooper hit by vehicle
- Man killed in single-car wreck
- State Troopers work a Marshall County wreck with multiple injuries
- Multi-vehicle wreck shuts down Highway 20
- Chase with stolen vehicle ends in wreck
- Fatality reported from single-vehicle crash in Decatur
- Tennessee State Trooper credits timing and training for saving man from flaming wreck
- 3 injured in Decatur wreck involving 8 vehicles