Huntsville Police are investigating a crash that happened overnight.
According to Police, it happened at the intersection of Highway 72 and Providence Main in Huntsville. Traffic was shut down to a single lane while investigators worked to clear the scene. One car hit a concreate light pole. According to police, that driver was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Police could not tell us how the crash happened or if speed or alcohol played a factor.
Huntsville Utilities will come out and inspect the concrete pole.
- Single vehicle wreck closes one lane of traffic in Huntsville
- Single vehicle wreck investigated by state troopers
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway
- Traffic Alert: Wreck blocks lanes on Governors Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville woman killed in two-vehicle wreck on Jordan Lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic Alert: All lanes of Highway 35 in DeKalb Co. reopened after two-vehicle wreck
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Bob Wade Lane reopened after wreck