(CNN) -- Singer Chris Brown was arrested Thursday night in Florida, where he was performing as part of a nationwide tour.
Brown, 29, was scheduled to perform at 7 p.m. at the Coral Sky Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach. It's unclear whether he was arrested before or after the concert.
The singer was arrested on an outstanding out-of-county warrant from last year, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said. It declined to provide additional details on what the warrant was for, but said Brown was booked and released after he posted bail.
CNN has reached out to Brown's attorney.
The singer has had several run-ins with the law, including physical assault charges following an incident with his then-girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009. He was charged with felony assault and making criminal threats in that incident, and received five years' probation and community service.
- Singer Chris Brown is arrested in Florida
- Country singer Gretchen Wilson arrested at Connecticut airport
- Kobe Brown opens recruitment
- Singer files sex assault complaint against former Trump aide Lewandowski
- Country singer Mickey Gilley injured in car wreck
- Local singer prepares for life after "American Idol"
- NASA picks Jody Singer as acting director of MSFC
- Country singer Earl Thomas Conley dies at 77
- Alabama postpones 50th anniversary tour over singer's health
- Family: Eddie Money, 'Two Tickets to Paradise' singer, dies