Wednesday will be another warm day with passing clouds for the Tennessee Valley. However, Wednesday will be the start of an unsettled pattern that remains in place through Saturday night.
Shower and even thunderstorms will be possible by the late afternoon and into the evening Wednesday. These showers and thunderstorms will be hit or miss so chances remain closer to 20%. It is possible that some areas may remain dry Wednesday, Thursday and Friday due to the hit or miss nature each afternoon and evening.
Expect widespread showers and thunderstorms by Saturday as the main cold front moves into the Tennessee Valley. The severe threat for Wednesday through Saturday remains very low but the Storm Tracker Weather Team will follow any thunderstorms closely.
Once the cold front clears the Valley early Sunday expect improving conditions with dry weather for your Sunday afternoon.
- Shower and thunderstorm chances begin today
- Showers and thunderstorms Thursday
- Isolated showers and thunderstorms Thursday
- Clouds and showers return today
- Showers Monday, strong to severe thunderstorms Thursday
- Warm Wednesday, showers and thunderstorms possible Thursday
- Increasing clouds today, showers arrive late tonight
- Showers Breaking As Drought Begins Developing
- Showers and thunderstorms continue Sunday, dry by Monday
- Severe thunderstorms possible Saturday