Marshall County authorities are looking for the person or people responsible for firing shots at a home Sunday afternoon.
A woman at a home on New Hope Highway in Hebron said a black SUV passed by her home Sunday and fired multiple rounds at the home according to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office.
The woman wasn't hit but did hurt herself as she fell down to avoid being shot, authorities said. She was taken to a hospital for treatment.
Investigators found about 15 spent shells in front of the woman's home.
No arrests have been made. Investigators said they are working to find persons of interest in the case.
- Shots fired at Marshall County home
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Warming Centers In Marshall County
- Fire Marshal rules Gurley church fire accidental
- Woman shot in Birmingham home
- State Fire Marshal: Florence's Larimore Home fire intentional; searching for arsonist
- Snowfall closes schools in DeKalb, Marshall counties
- Marshall County man charged with meth trafficking
- All missing Marshall County teens located
- Dozens of Marshall County drug cases dismissed