A Marshall County man is in trouble with the law after authorities say they found drugs in his vehicle.
According to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office, a deputy pulled over Daniel Kay of Albertville on Sunday for erratic driving near the 2400 block of Union Grove Road. The deputy said he found meth, marijuana, pipes and scales in the truck.
Kay is now facing charges for unlawful possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana second-degree and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $4,500.
- Sheriff: Marshall County man arrested after drugs found in truck
- Man arrested in Marshall County for truck theft, drug possession
- Drugs, 41 guns, stolen truck found at Albertville home by Marshall County Sheriff’s Office
- Marshall County sheriff arrests Huntsville man found with drugs at church
- Marshall County sheriff: 3 arrested in history-making drug case
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Marshall County sheriff: Scottsboro man arrested twice in 2 days on drug charges
- Marshall County sheriff: Woman found with drugs, passed out in stolen car
- Knives, drugs, more found in Marshall County Jail crackdown