Officials are investigating a house fire that broke out around 8:30 Monday morning in Sheffield.
The home is a total loss. It didn’t have any electricity to it, and no one was supposed to be living there. However, fire officials say a relative of the family who owns the house was staying there.
The home was empty when the fire started. There were no injuries.
Sheffield firefighters don’t know how or where the fire started. They said it did not appear to be suspicious, but they are still investigating and cannot rule anything out.
- Sheffield home destroyed in fire
- Fire destroys Hazel Green home
- Overnight fire destroys Toney home
- Crews respond to fire at home in Sheffield
- Storm damage reported in Sheffield
- Sheffield delays smoking ban vote
- Geraldine home, vehicles destroyed by fire
- House destroyed following fire at Florence home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Overnight fire destroys a mobile home