All Sheffield City Schools will be closed until April 6 due to the threat of coronavirus.
Employees will still report on Tuesday.
We are working to learn if e-learning will be implemented.
You can find more school closures here.
- Sheffield City Schools close due to threat of coronavirus
- Arab City Schools closing Monday due to coronavirus
- Athens, Russellville, Cullman City schools closing Tuesday due to coronavirus
- Scottsboro City Schools close due to flu
- School closings due to weather
- Sheffield City Council to discuss possible raises
- Sheffield students elect Junior City Council members
- Sheffield hires two new school resource officers
- City of Decatur closes some recreation facilities due to coronavirus
- Tennessee schools to close by Friday due to coronavirus