Photo Gallery 1 Images
Authorities have arrested a Colbert County man who was wanted for failing to register as a sex offender.
The Colbert County Sheriff’s Office says Joseph Gattman was arrested Sunday by Muscle Shoals police.
The department says Gattman was hiding from law enforcement for several days.
- Sex offender arrested in Colbert County for failing to register
- Athens police arrest sex offender who failed to register
- Limestone County investigators arrest sex offender for failing to register with law enforcement
- Registered sex offender charged with beating girlfriend
- Guntersville sex offender charged for not registering
- Decatur police arrest sex offender for failing to register with local law enforcement
- Decatur police arrest sex offender for failing to register, working near child care facility
- Albertville police arrest sex offender
- Decatur police charge registered sex offender with rape, incest
- Update: Registered sex offender free on bond after Limestone County arrest