Sewer maintance will take place Monday, April 30th in Decatur.
Crews with Armor's Contracting will perform sewer maintance on Stratford Road SE between 21st Ave. SE and Pennylane SE. That work will start at 8:30 AM and last until the end of the day.
Officials say traffic will be detoured around the work zone and ask that you be aware of traffic flaggers and utility workers.
- Sewer work to cause traffic troubles
- Most power back on after traffic trouble on Memorial Parkway
- Heavy rains cause Lawrence County sewer overflow
- More trash trouble in Huntsville
- Decatur Utilities still working to get traffic signals working
- Celebrity suicides highlight troubling trend in midlife
- Terry Crews says 'Expendables' producer threatened 'trouble'
- Alabama prison commissioner honored despite troubles
- Littleville water and sewer rates to increase in August
- Sewer improvements will cause a road closure this week