Weather permitting, there will be a road closure starting on Monday, Aug. 6th until Wednesday, Aug. 8th.
McCrary Road from Nance Road to Wall Triana Highway will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. each day.
Crews will be working to make improvements to the sewer.
Drivers should find an alternate route to avoid traffic.
Detour signs will be in place during the closure.
- Sewer improvements will cause a road closure this week
- Road Closure
- Temporary road closure
- List of road closures
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Huntsville residents react to road improvement plans
- Sewer work to cause traffic troubles
- Heavy rains cause Lawrence County sewer overflow
- Huntsville police announce road closures for annual Christmas parade
- Road closure in Huntsville for pole replacement work