Sunday will prove to be a much quieter day across the region. While it will be drier and clearer, the cold front passing tonight won't greatly impact temperatures Sunday. Expect highs in the upper 60s under a partly cloudy sky.
Through the first part of the work week, it remains quiet and mild. Lows dip into the 40s and 50s with highs mainly in the 60s. Rain holds off until Thursday. This next round of rain can be on the heavy side, which will need to be monitored for flood potential given the already saturated ground.
A strong cold front follows the rain and sends temperatures from the 70s into the 50s for highs by the next weekend.
- Much quieter with some sunshine
- Some sunshine, a stray shower
- Sunshine today; Rain & Snow Possible Midweek
- Sunshine returns to kick off the weekend
- Few overnight showers, afternoon sunshine Sunday
- Warmer Tuesday with periods of sunshine
- Mostly dry Thursday with periods of sunshine
- Plenty of sunshine, but chilly Saturday
- Some rain early this week then days of sunshine
- Thanksgiving sunshine will be followed by Black Friday Rain