Wednesday's severe storms resulted in a handful of reports of downed trees, power outages, and very heavy rain. Although Thursday will be much quieter, the possibility still exists for a few showers and storms, mainly during the afternoon. Storms continue Friday and Saturday as well.
This time of year, any stronger storms can produce gusty wind and intense rain and lightning. However, there's no outlined risk for severe weather on Thursday. Another big talking point in the forecast will be the heat. It will still feel like lower triple digits and upper 90s through the end of the week into the weekend.
- Severe threat lessens, though storm chances continue
- Severe weather threat continues Monday
- Damaging wind threat with severe storms Thursday
- Woman in prison for life files request to lessen sentence
- An ongoing severe threat
- Severe threat heightens today
- Storm threat continues through early Tuesday
- Storms Likely Through This Evening, Storm Chances Continue Monday
- UPDATE: Saturday afternoon severe threat
- An isolated storm chance Sunday