A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH has been cancelled for all of the Tennessee Valley as of 8:15 AM Saturday.
8:15 AM Update: The Severe Thunderstorm Watch has been cancelled. Spotty showers will still be possible through around 10 AM.
A few showers and thunderstorms are possible Saturday afternoon, too. They will be spotty in nature, but if they can develop they can be strong to severe. Damaging wind and large hail will be the primary threats if any storms develop.
Make sure your NOAA Weather Radio is on alert mode tonight. We will bring live updates on air. If you lose power, you can watch our live stream at WAAYTV.com or with the WAAY 31 News app. Be ready to move to your tornado safe place with little to no warning.
- Showers & T'Storms Still Possible Saturday
- Scattered Showers & T'Storms For Thursday
- Showers and thunderstorms Saturday
- Summer Heat & Spotty Showers For Saturday
- Occasional showers Friday, storms early Saturday
- Showers taper and clouds break Saturday
- Triple Digit Heat Index & Spotty Showers For Saturday
- Beautiful today, showers Saturday, severe weather risk Monday
- A few showers Saturday, watching a thunderstorm line Sunday
- Summer Showers For Friday