Guntersville Police confirmed one person was airlifted from the scene of a serious crash this morning just past the intersection of Highway 431 and Blount Avenue, just before the double bridges.
The road has since reopened.
A witness, Amberly Briscoe, contacted WAAY-31 and shared both pictures and video from the scene.
It appears a white Chevrolet Astro van and possibly a piece of farm equipment are involved in the crash.
We've been in contact with Guntersville Police and will release any new information as it comes into our newsroom.
- One person airlifted to Huntsville Hospital after Guntersville crash
- One person airlifted to hospital after crash in Guntersville
- Man airlifted to hospital after crash
- One person hospitalized after Huntsville apartment shooting
- Historic home transported from Guntersville to Huntsville
- One person in the hospital after shooting in Huntsville
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Roundabout might help Guntersville traffic
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- One dead, another injured in Guntersville car crash