On Thursday, the road is flooded on Highway 53 and Jones Avenue in Ardmore on the Alabama side of town.
An officer will be there until the flooding clears up. Officials say there's about 2 feet of water covering the roadway, and they say it's been like that for hours.
On Wednesday, at least two cars were pulled out of the water.
We know two people escaped from the first car. We're not sure about the second car.
First responders say no one was injured. The water has now receded in that area.
- Serious flooding reported in Limestone County
- Mobile homes damaged, flooding reported in Lawrence and Limestone counties
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- Several roads flooded in Limestone County
- Update: murder-suicide reported in Limestone County
- Flooding could cost farmers in Limestone Co.
- Limestone County Schools bus drivers dealing with flood waters
- Several roads closed in Limestone County due to flooding
- Limestone County residents dealing with remnants of Thursday's flooding
- Power outages reported as storm goes through Limestone County