From January 22 to January 31, the left northbound lane of Rideout Road, south of Gate 9 to Redstone Arsenal, will be closed intermittently while crews upgrade security systems around the gate.
According to Chris Colster with the Arsenal's public affairs, all lanes leading out of the Arsenal will be open during peak afternoon traffic hours. Drivers are urged to use caution and to obey speed limits and traffic laws.
- Security upgrade around Redstone Arsenal's Gate 9 to cause lane closure
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal roads, gates returning to normal operations after flooding
- AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal gets new director
- Redstone Arsenal quiet on government shutdown impacts
- Secretary of the Army visits Redstone Arsenal
- Solar power project operational at Redstone Arsenal
- Death investigation underway at Redstone Arsenal
- Vehicle crashes through fence onto Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal police seek 2 for questioning